S. Martino Buon Albergo, Verona - 10.10.1920
He entered our congregation at the age of 13 in 1933 at Stimate. He continued with the middle school in Blessed Trinity, Verona; his novitiate in Affi in 1938; his profession and theological studies in Sezano.
His faithfulness to religious and priestly life led him to different communities, leaving wherever he passed, signs of goodness and simple and strong faith. He spent his first priestly years with the youth in the college of Rieti. In Gemona from 1952 to 1958 he animated with passionate dedication the Oratory and was the assistant to the “Catholic Action”. He went again to Rieti from 1965 to 1967 and then to Battipaglia. He exercised his apostolate with his most mature energy in the parish of the Blessed Trinity in Verona and in the church of the Holy Espousals in Trento. In the latter community he lived for 24 years.
Fr Francesco was leading a simple life, engaged in the ministry, in his assiduous presence in church and in visiting the sick. He left behind a heritage of a great faith and of a strong love for the Word of God, the Eucharist and the Blessed Virgin. He loved the congregation and our Founder, whom he constantly invoked during the last moments of his earthly life.