BORN: Costabissara (Vicenza) - 6.1.1919
FINAL PROFESSION: 9.9.1942
ORDAINED: Verona - 27.6.1948
DIED: Battipaglia (Salerno) - 21.9.2002
After his priestly ordination he was sent to Parma as an assistant in the oratory and there he worked until 1955, when the superiors appointed him delegate superior and parish priest at Noto, in Sicily. From that time he always exercised his ministry in Southern Italy. From 1964 to 1970 he worked in the parish of Battipaglia as a bursar, a teacher of religious education and was in charge of the Oratory. He was also appointed parish priest at the ‘Picciola’. In 1970 he was chosen to be a vocation promoter and spiritual director in the formation community of Opera Bertoni and in 1978 he founded and administered the Catholic School.
From 1979 until his death he worked as a bursar of the Province of Santa Maria della Speranza. From 1981 to 1991 he belonged to the community of Bellizzi and then he was sent to Sapri (Salerno) where he worked in the Oratory with the youth for ten years. In 1991 he came back to the parish of Battipaglia where, beside his ministry of assistant parish priest and confessor, he dedicated himself again to the youth of the Oratory with the usual enthusiasm. His dedication to the Church’s activities and to the Congregation has been a great gift to every person he met. Fr. Giuseppe has given us an example of alacrity in preparing his preaching and his meetings, and of determination in carrying on initiatives.