He entered our seminary in 1926. He was sent to Rome to complete his theological studies and he was ordained priest there. Upon his coming back to USA he spent the first years of priesthood in the formation of our professed students in Waltham and Wellesley. He was also novice Master in Springfield. He was elected provincial councillor from 1948 to 1952. In 1952 he was parish priest of All Saints church in Manassas (VA) where he remained for fifteen years. During this time he began to build a chapel in Woodbridge and a school in Manassas. He also acquired estates to build a new school and another church. He then exercised his ministry in the parish of St Carmel in Pittsfield.
In 1986 he retired in the community of St Joseph’s Hall. At the moment of his death he was the oldest confrere of the province of the Holy Spouses, at almost 86 years of age. He served the Church for more than 65 years as a religious Stigmatine and more than 60 years as a priest.