He exercised his service as coadjutor brother with faithfulness and devotion (almost always as a sacristan), in our communities of Udine, Milan, Rome, Antrodoco, and at the General Curia.
In 1953 he was sent back to Milan and then to Pavia.
In 1965 he was in Battipaglia until the spring of 2000 when he was brought to San Leonardo because of the worsening of his health situation.
He had a reserved character. It was very rare to hear him talking with somebody. He let his sound laughs be heard only within his own community where he felt at ease.
He was the “good and faithful servant” who served with joy and simplicity his Lord, during all his long life.