Cambridge, MA - 14.11.2001
He grew up in our parish of the Sacred Heart in Milford, MA. He had his studies in the public school of Milford and then in 1931 he entered our congregation.
Fr Carlo served in our communities in various tasks. Among other posts, he was parish vicar at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Springfield (1945-1946), at the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Eeding Hills, MA (1946-1947), and at St Francis in Lynn., MA (1947-1950). He became then parish priest in the parishes of All Souls at Pittsfield and in those parishes where he had worked as parish vicar. He became parish priest of St Anne at West Springfield (1976) and at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Pittsfield(1981), where he remained for ten years from 1986 to 1996 as co-operator. He then retired to our House of St Joseph’s of Waltham.